Sunday, August 3, 2014

Lolita 52 Challenge! Week 3!

Yes, yes, I'm late. I'm sorry but, I was busy this weekend. I had some catching up to do with my boyfriend.

This week's topic is called "Why don't I wear Lolita More Often" and the short answer is: life sucks.

Texas is hot, yes. That doesn't really bother me. People look at me funny. That doesn't bother me either. There's only one other person in my immediate area area who wears lolita. That's fine; she'll go places with me if I ask. The place I lived before, I didn't have anyone. I don't wear lolita more often than I do because my insides decided to try and assassinate me, and now I'm in and out of surgery.

I've got enough pieces now, I could wear a different lolita outfit once a week for two months. That might not compare to some ladies, but it's a big deal for me, considering I've never had a lot of money. Literally, the only thing stopping me from dressing up more often is my medical issues. I have normal outfits I can't wear because I have to be wary of where my clothing sits on my mid section.

Luckily, it's only temporary, and then I can go back to whining about wanting more pieces. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment