Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Lolita 52 challenge! Week 5 and 6!

I've decided Saturdays are too busy and unpredictable to promise a blog post. I'm officially moving the challenge to Wednesdays! Yay! I'm also going to do two topics to catch up.

The first (late) topic of the post is "My Favorite Thing to put on My Head". In a word, bonnets. I love bonnets! In my opinion, bonnets give more of an antique doll feel than just a bow or a hat. Bonnets are lavish, extravagant, and definitely a Victorian statement.

It would seem, though, bonnets are unpopular. I totally understand why; the bigass, flowered-up ones that I find everyone referencing are awkward and hard to wear. I prefer the more proper-Victorian styled. They don't have to be bigger than your head. >_>


Topic two, "5 keywords that describe my personal Lolita style". This one is gonna be a quick list, as I'm honestly busy today. xD Go figure.

1. Handmade, since most of my pieces are.
2. Classic
3. Dark, but not gothic. I like darker colors but not really gothy.
4. Second-hand
5. Limited. I only have about five outfits. xD

Well, here y'all go. <3 I've gotta get back to baking. We're having a bake sale Saturday, the 23rd in front of the Walgreen's in Beeville from 9-4 (just in case y'all wanna come out, I will be dressing up).

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment