Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hey! What happened to the Lolita challenge?!

Hey guys.

I know, I know. It's been a looooooooooong time since I posted. Given I'm not talking to myself, you're probably wondering why.

Well, I'm lazy.

Yep. Good old fashioned laziness caused my disappearance. It's really hard for me to keep myself wanting to do something.  It started with not feeling well, I might've missed a week, but it was prolonged by the fact I just didn't want to write the posts.

That and I occasionally forget my blog exists.

I might try the challenge again another time, but for now, I need to work on actually wanting to post/making myself make time for it. I'll continue to post random Lolita related content every now and again, like the three hundred year old French macaron recipe I found, as I feel up to it.

For now, how about y'all leave me some topic ideas? Or tips on formatting and stuff? You could even correct my grammar, should you feel so inclined. It'd help a lot. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment