Monday, January 13, 2014

Too much?

I almost forgot I needed to be writing here.... oops.


So I'm writing this novel, and I finally got most of the plot worked out in my head. Set a hundred or so years after an Earth-shattering cataclysm, an orphan girl gets taken in by a prince. No one in the kingdom likes this prince because he's a crossdresser, and his brother, the king, is a total war-crazed, careless, ass. In fact, the king drove the kingdom into absolute, terrible poverty, and has been searching for the philosopher's stone with their money. Prince Christopher's been trying to pick up the pieces in Angelus's absence.

Now this girl is all grown up, and while trying to help a family, Christopher is shot. A stranger (Angelus in disguise) convinces the (currently unnamed) girl to go and get the stone, telling her its the only way to save Christopher. This is where things get a little fuzzy. I know I want all the hounds in Hell to bite at her, I just haven't decided what exactly happens after she leaves on her quest. She's gonna get robbed at some point, but that's all I've got. At some point, she's going to slump into a depression and contemplate whether or not she should even be trying to save him, if she even wants to live, and how to deal with such a cold, desolate world and her resurfacing memories.

I might be pouring a little too much of my past mental drama into this, but I think I still need to express it out loud. There's a lot more than just "oh, it's so hard" fueling her questions on life and death, and how she decides to handle the world affects a much larger plot I've had stuck in my head for years. I really need help deciding what tortures to unleash on her when, though.

If anyone has any ideas, go ahead and comment. I am trying to keep this YA friendly, though.

Arigatou!

2 comments:

  1. Do you need free Facebook Followers, YouTube Likes, Google+ Circles, Twitter Followers, Instagram Followers, and also SoundCloud Followers?

    Did you know you can get these Likes, Followers, Views & Subscribers AUTOMATICALLY & ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE?

    All you have to do is register on the following Social Exchange sites, earn free points and exchange them for Followers, Subscribers, Likes or Views of your Social Accounts.
    1. Add Me Fast
    2. Like 4 Like
    3. You Like Hits

    Advertising networks that allow you to earn free advertising credits daily:
    1. MellowAds

    Use these credits to advertise your social network profiles for free.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you looking for free Facebook Likes, YouTube Subscribers, SoundCloud Plays and other social network actions?
    Did you know you can get these Likes, Followers, Views & Subscribers AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FREE by registering on Add Me Fast.

    ReplyDelete