Saturday, December 28, 2013

Let's try to keep up, shall we?

Pretty much everyone I know has a blog. I can't even keep a journal, even though I need too. I honestly hate my writing, though. Doesn't help that NO ONE in my little universe knows how to help. I'm quite sick of "Oh. yeah, that's okay".

So here I am, trying this bloggy thing out. With any luck, I'll get decent critiques eventually. Maybe.

Today, I guess I'll explain something I get a lot of questions on: my name. For starters, no, Anna Marie Velvet is not my name. My real name is much less pretty. Why did I adopt a fake name? Because I share a name with both my grandmothers. It's not so bad, but like I said, a lot less pretty. I also want to explain what "Velvet Alchemy" means. I thought of it while I was turning a shirt into a bunny rabbit. I often take things and turn them into something else, in my mind, 'kind of like alchemy, or something'. That's the exact quote that ran through my head at the time.

I want to find some tag thing or something that'll give me a template for a proper likes and dislikes post, but that will have to wait.

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment